The management principles at CriteriaCaixa are:
- Investing in blue-chip companies with a significant presence in their respective markets and the capacity to create recurring value and profit, with controlled levels of risk.
- Sitting on the governing bodies of these companies, playing an active role in defining their future policies and strategies and helping them grow and develop.
- The leading financial group in the Spanish market both in banking and insurance
- CaixaBank Group follows a strategy of diversifying its stakes in international banks and benchmark service companies (Telefónica and Repsol).
- The Group stands alone among its peers for its involvement in and unwavering commitment to society.
- The Group's main business and the work of the “la Caixa” Banking Foundation is geared to maintaining its controlling position in their management.
- CaixaBank’s approach to operating in the banking business is based on values of leadership, trust and social commitment.
Industrial and real estate portfolio
Through its industrial stakes, CriteriaCaixa drives the growth, development and profitability of the companies and businesses in which it invests, applying an active management approach. It has in-depth knowledge of the sectors in which it operates, a strong track record as an investment company and highly experienced management teams.